Roman Reigns Suffered Injury At WWE SummerSlam

  john      

 

Roman Reigns could be set for a spell on the sidelines.
At SummerSlam, Roman Reigns defeated Jey Uso after he was betrayed by his brother Jimmy. Jey fought valiantly and even seemed to be closing in on victory before Jimmy got involved and cost him the match.

The bout featured weapons of all shapes and sizes, and plenty of violence. However, it seems that the victory might have come at a cost to Reigns. Reporting on Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer revealed that Reigns suffered an undisclosed injury during the match. It’s unknown whether the issue will keep him out of the ring, but given Reigns’ part-time schedule, future matches are unlikely to be affected.

Meltzer: Roman Reigns got hurt in that match. Do you know the spot where he got hurt?

Alvarez: I didn’t even know he got hurt until I saw your text message.

Meltzer: Yeah Roman Reigns got hurt in the match, and I haven’t watched the beginning of the match over again, but I heard it was relatively early. He got hurt.

Alvarez: Roman Reigns went 35 minutes and he seemed fine.

Meltzer: Yeah, but he got hurt. I don’t know the nature of the injury, just that he was hurt. He worked the match and he got hurt early in the match. I don’t know what his schedule is, but he’s going to be on the show on Friday night. I presume he will be on Survivor Series, I don’t know that as a fact. I am sure that he will be on the Saudi show. As far as the next 2 pay-per-views, I don’t know the answer to that yet. I guess Friday we will find out.”

Will Roman Reigns Be On SmackDown?

Despite the injury — whatever it is — Roman Reigns will be featured on SmackDown. During Raw, it was announced that he will be part of a “Hail To The Chief” celebration with Jimmy Uso.

Jimmy had been out of action since the July 7th episode of the blue brand when he was attacked by Reigns and Solo Sikoa before returning in Detroit.


logoblog

Thanks for reading Roman Reigns Suffered Injury At WWE SummerSlam

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment